Found 5 items.
|Vol. 1 No. 4 (2015)||Hyperinsulinemia: A unifying theory of chronic disease?||Abstract slider PDF|
|Catherine Anne Price Crofts, Caryn Zinn, Mark Wheldon, Grant Schofield|
|Vol. 1 No. 1 (2015)||Complications of diabetes: an unsolicited epigenetic memory||Abstract slider PDF|
|Narasimman Gurusamy, Vijayakumar Sukumaran, Adel Alhazzani, Abdullah S Shatoor, Kenichi Watanabe, Mikiyasu Shirai|
|Vol. 6 No. 1 (2020)||Evaluation of Antidiabetic and Antioxidative Efficacy of Strychnos Potatorum (Nirmali) Seeds Extract in High Fat Diet Fed- Low Dose Streptozotocin Induced Experimental Type 2 Diabetes in Rats||Abstract Remote PDF|
|Sorimuthu Pillai Subramanian|
|Vol. 2 No. 2 (2016)||Errata: Hyperinsulinemia: A unifying theory of chronic disease?||Abstract PDF|
|Vol. 1 No. 1 (2015)||Canagliflozin in the treatment of diabetes: Perspectives||Abstract slider PDF|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items